LifeChoice Pregnancy Center is a non-profit organization serving girls, women, and families in Winter Haven and eastern Polk county. We are solely community-supported and offer all services free of charge.
Open 20 hours a week, we average seeing 415 clients a year with our various services. Our staff and volunteers are here to empower you to make a plan for your future and support you to take the next step.
Our Pledge to You
- Pregnancy Tests are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in absolute confidence through HIPPA policy.
- All medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician. Our medical director is a board certified MD.
- We do not perform or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we offer medically accurate, up to date information regarding abortion procedures and risks.
- Staff and Volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
- Sara Chase, Client Services Director
- Ruth Livingston, RN, Nurse Manager
- Shirley Milligan, Accounts Manager
- Adanaris Roldan, Executive Director
- Sara Torres, Administrative Assistant
- Dr. Tony Mancini, MD, Medical Director
Board of Directors
- Sharon Conlon, co-owner/operator, Beltone Hearing Aid
- Margaret Jones, Pastor of Discipleship & Community Care, Champions Church
- Tim Williams, Owner/Operator, S&W Cabinets
- Jonathan Winfree, Associate Pastor/Director of Congregational Life, Church of the Redeemer
LifeChoice Pregnancy Center is an affiliate of CareNet and NIFLA